May 25, 2009

Happy Birthday :: 10% off sale


today 25th and 29th are two of my best friends' birthday.
they are both moms. they both have daughters. adorable daughters.
lucky them:) i've known them since elementary school or junior high school. i am lucky.

May is special month to me. my best friends' birthday and mine. also, my parents' adorable doggy, M-chan's birthday is same as mine. birthday month.
i decided today that i will have a birthday sale only for you. from tomorrow, 26th 0:00am in japan until 28th midnight in japan, before R's birthday.
please type the code : happy birthday O and R
in the message to the seller box when you make a purchase. then i will give you 10% off of items(except for books) before shipping cost. i will refund you after i get paid.
i hope they have wonderful birthdays. happy birthday O and R!
and oh dear! my friend had just announced that he has a daughter now. and she was born on 25th. wow, my mom's due date was 25th of may, too. well, i was planning on coming to this world on 25th but i came earlier. hehehe 25th of may.... it is a special special day to me! maybe more than my birthday, the first... happy happy birthday everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment